2012 – 2nd Stop Raleigh May 20
Sponsors and vendors interested in participating please visit our “sponsors” page.
The contest is being held in conjunction with the popular Got To Be NC Festival and will feature the Vintage Bike Display, Bicycle Art Contest, along with vendors and exhibitors.
FREE Parking will be offered on a first arrive/first served basis at State Fairgrounds lots located on Hillsborough Street and on Trinity Road.Free parking will also be available at Carter-Finley Stadium with free tram service to Fairgrounds Gate 9 on Trinity Road.
Designated competitor parking area can be provided to those who email their request & name to email@example.com no later than 12 noon on Wednesday – May 16. These competitors should be prepared to provide their name and identification for parking entry at the Gate 4 on Youth Center Road. This lot is located approximately 350’ West of Dorton Arena.
On Sunday, May 20 at 11am, the Got To Be NC Festival will host a parade on the fairgrounds (where the contest is located) and they would like to showcase riders from our event, Trans Jam. If you are interested in riding in the parade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday – May 16.
- 10:00am-11:30am: Registration Opens (All Day) / Open Practice
- 11:00am: Parade featuring riders from Trans Jam
- 11:30am-12:00pm: Flatland Beginner / Park Novice Practice
- 12:00pm-12:30pm: Flatland Expert / Park Beginner Practice
- 12:30pm-1:00pm: Park Beginner
- 1:00pm-1:45pm: Park Novice
- 1:45pm-2:15pm: Park Expert Practice
- 2:15pm-3:15pm: Park Expert
- 3:15pm-3:45pm: Park Veteran Practice
- 3:45pm-4:30pm: Park Veteran / Flatland Pro Practice
- 4:30pm-4:45pm: Beginner & Novice Prizes
- 4:45pm-5:30pm: Flatland Pro / Park Pro Practice
- 5:30pm-6:30pm: Park Pro
- 6:30pm-7:00pm: Awards Ceremony