May 20-22, 2016 – Raleigh, NC
The Trans Jam BMX Contest Series is hosting its second stop in Raleigh, NC May 20-22 at the Got to be NC Festival.
Disciplines: This stop will include Dirt, Park, Flat, Street competitions and Jump contest
Flatland: Flatland competition is part of the AFA series.
Sponsors and vendors: Interested in selling product or promoting your company at this stop? Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 699-6299.
Additional Information: Pre-register at least 30 days prior to the event date and receive a $5 discount on the cost of registration when you arrive at the event. No obligation to pay for registration until event day. Rider rules and requirements can be found here.
Parking: Available on the state fairgrounds. Entry through Gate 4. Additional information forthcoming.
• VINTAGE BIKE DISPLAY! Bring your old & new bikes to show off!
• VENDORS! Enjoy food & beverage vendors, apparel, and special products!
• PRIZES AWARDED TO AMATEUR CLASSES!
• PROS COMPETE FOR A PURSE!
• EVENTS FOR THE KIDS AVAILABLE! More info to come.
5/20 Friday Night Pre-Party
@ Backyard Bistro 8pm-11pm
1235 Hurricane Alley Way
Friday, 5/20 Dirt Competition
Lake Crabtree County Park
1400 Aviation Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560
(park in the first gravel lot on your right & follow the Trans Jam signs to the trails)
5/21-22 Vintage Bike Display
Bring your Old School BMX race or freestyle bicycle to show-off and win a prize for the best vintage bike! Located on the floor of the Dorton Arena on Saturday & Sunday. Prize announced at 3:30pm on 5/22.
5/21 Hyper Bikes Kids Art Contest 1pm-3pm
Located in the foyer of the Dorton Arena, kids will participate in a coloring contest, and the winner will receive a Hyper 20″ BMX Bicycle!
Winner announced at 3:30pm
*Schedule subject to change. Follow us on Twitter for the most up to date schedule changes.
- FRIDAY, MAY 20: DIRT
- 2pm: Registration Opens
- 2pm-3pm: Open Practice
- 3pm-3:30pm: Dirt Beginner / Practice: Big Jumps
- 3:30pm-4:30pm: Dirt Expert
- 4:30pm-5pm: Practice: Dirt Pro
- 5pm-6pm: Dirt Pro
- 5:30pm: AWARDS CEREMONY
- - - - - - - - - - -: - - - - - - - - - -
- SATURDAY, MAY 21: PARK & FLATLAND
- 9am: Registration Opens
- 9am-9:30am: Practice: Park & Flat Open
- 9:30-10am: Practice: Park Beginner & Flat Beginner/Novice
- 10am-10:30am: Park Beginner, Practice: Flatland Beginner
- 10:30am-11am: Flatland Beginner, Practice: Park Novice
- 11am-12:30pm: Park Novice, Practice: Flatland Novice/Veteran
- 12:30pm-1pm: Flatland Novice, Practice: Park Expert
- 1pm-1:45pm: Flatland Veteran, Practice: Park Expert
- 1:45pm-2:45pm: Park Expert, Practice: Flatland Expert
- 2:45pm-3:30pm: Flatland Expert, Practice: Park Veteran
- 3:30pm-4pm: Beginner/Novice Awards, Kids Art Contest Winner Announced, Vintage Bike Winner Announced
- 4pm-4:30pm: Park Veteran Practice: Flatland Pro
- 4:30pm-5:30pm: Flatland Pro / Practice: Park Pro
- 5:30-7pm: Park Pro
- 7:30pm-8pm: Awards Ceremony (Expert, Veteran, & Pro Classes)
- 8:30-11pm: AFTER PARTY at Backyard Bistro
- - - - - - - - - - : - - - - - - - - - -
- SUNDAY, MAY 22: SREET/RAIL JAM & JUMP CONTEST
- 10am: Registration Opens
- 10am-10:30am: Street/Rail Open Practice
- 10:30am-11am: Practice: Street Good
- 11am-11:30am: Street Good Jam
- 11:30am-Noon: Practice: Street Great
- Noon-1pm: Street Great Jam
- 1pm-1:30pm: Practice: Jump Beginners
- 1:30pm-2pm: Jump Beginners
- 2pm-2:30pm: Practice: Jump Novice
- 2:30pm-3pm: Jump Novice
- 3pm-3:30pm: Foot-Down Contest (Beg/Nov & Exp/Pro)
- 3:30pm-4pm: Practice: Jump Expert/Pro/ KIDS ART CONTEST AWARDS
- 4pm-4:30pm: Jump Expert
- 4:30pm-5pm: Jump Pro
- 5:30pm-6pm: Awards Ceremony