November 8, 2014 – Greenville, NC
The Trans Jam BMX Contest Series is hosting its fourth stop in Greenville, NC at the Fourth Annual Bojangles’ BMX Fest.
Presented by: Bojangles, The City of Greenville Convention & Visitors Bureau, The City of Greenville Office of Economic Development, Uptown Greenville, 99.5 WNXR, 103.3 WMGV, The Daily Reflector, & Mixer Magazine, Hampton Inn, & The City Hotel & Bistro.
Disciplines: This stop will include Park & Flat competitions
Sponsors and vendors: Interested in selling product or promoting your company at this stop? Contact us today! email@example.com or (919) 699-6299.
Additional Information: Pre-register at least 30 days prior to the event date and receive a $5 discount on the cost of registration when you arrive at the event. No obligation to pay for registration until event day. Rider rules and requirements can be found here.
• VINTAGE BIKE DISPLAY! Bring your old & new bikes to show off!
• VENDORS! Enjoy food & beverage vendors, apparel, and special products!
• PRIZES AWARDED TO AMATEUR CLASSES!
• PROS COMPETE FOR A PURSE!
• EVENTS FOR THE KIDS AVAILABLE! More info to come.
*Schedule subject to change. Follow us on Twitter for the most up to date schedule changes.
- 9am: Registration Opens
- 10:30am-11am: Practice: Open
- 11am-11:30am: Comp: Park Beginner / Practice: Flat Beginner
- 11:30am-12pm: Comp: Flat Beginner / Practice: Park Novice
- 12pm-1:30pm: Comp: Park Novice / Practice: Flat Expert
- 1:30pm-2:15pm: Comp: Flat Expert / Practice: Park Expert
- 2:15pm-3:00pm: Comp: Park Expert / Practice: Flat Pro
- 3:00pm-4:00pm: Comp: Flat Pro / Practice: Park Veteran
- 4:00pm-4:15pm: Awards: Beginner & Novice
- 4:15pm-4:45pm: Comp: Park Veteran
- 4:45pm-5:30pm: Practice: Park Pro
- 5:30pm-7pm: Comp: Park Pro
- 7pm: Awards Ceremony