BMX FEST featuring the 2011 Trans Jam BMX Contest Series: Greenville, NC
On Saturday, November 12, the City of Greenville will partner with the Atlantic Bike Stunt Alliance to host BMX Fest at Five Points Plaza located at the corner of Evans Street and 5th Street. The event will include the Trans Jam BMX Contest: Park and Flatland competitions welcoming beginners, amateurs, veterans, and professional freestyle BMX competitors.
In addition, guests can view a BMX Museum Vintage Bike Display, browse vendor and exhibit booths, participate in a BMX Clinic, watch as top Pro’s battle it out at the contest throughout the day, and more!
New for 2011! Best Trick Contest
$20 Registration 100% of all registration funds collected will go back to the winner!
Save $5 on registration when you send in your Registration Form before the deadline of October 31, 2011.
Email form to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Discount will take place at the Registration Tent on Nov.12. Competitor will receive confirmation email in receipt of Registration Form.)
Preferred Hotel: Hilton Greenville
Room Rate of $99/night (www.greenvillenc.hilton.com)
For the most up-to-date news on prizes, contest information, photos, video, and more– follow or like us via Twitter and Facebook!
To obtain a vender application please email Gturnage@greenvillenc.gov
- 9:00am-11:00am: Registration, Open Practice
- 11:00am-11:45am: Flatland Beginner, Park Women's Practice
- 11:45am-12:30pm: Park Women's
- 12:30pm-1:15pm: Flatland Amateur, Park Beginner/Novice Practice
- 1:15pm-2:00pm: Park Beginner
- 2:00pm-2:30pm : Park Novice
- 2:30pm-3:15pm: Flatland Pro, Park Veteran Practice
- 3:15pm-4:00pm: Park Veteran
- 4:00pm-4:30pm: Park Amateur Practice
- 4:30pm-5:15pm: Park Amateur
- 5:15pm-5:45pm: Park Pro Practice
- 5:45-6:45pm: Park Pro
- 6:45pm-7:15pm: BREAK, Meet Pros Autograph Session
- 7:15pm-8:00pm: Best Trick Contest
- 8:00pm-9:00pm: Awards Ceremony
- 10:00pm - 'Till: Afterparty @ "The Other Place"